Cancellation and Other Policies
Dog walking/animal care
- 24 hour notification – 100% credit to future visit
- Less than 24 hour notification – no refund
- One week notification – 100% credit to future visit
- Less than one week notification – no refund
- Two weeks notification – 100% credit to future visit
- Less than two weeks notification – no refund
- Three weeks notification – 100% credit to future visit
- Less than three weeks notification – no refund
Summer and Christmas Holiday Overnight Care
- Four weeks notification – 100% credit to future visit
- Less than four weeks notification – no refund
We require two keys made from your Master Key from a locksmith (please verify that they work correctly prior to giving to us). One is for your regular Animal Care Companion and one is for Headquarters. Your home safety is of utmost concern to us so your keys will be guarded and safely stored. Any alarm codes and/or home safety procedures will also be kept confidential.
If you misplace your key and need an emergency key drop off, we will come out to your location to open your door, pending our availability. If you need to keep this key, we will make an additional duplicate for our possession. There is an additional charge for this service.
Note: Please use a legitimate locksmith to make your keys. Fred Meyer and Home Depot keys are not reliable and we have had problems accessing homes with these keys. Thank you!
All contracted services are to be paid in advance of the coming services – no exceptions. Regular dog walking service payments are to be paid the first day of the week of services. Arrangements can be made to pay weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Payments are accepted in the form of a check (preferred) or cash. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Vacation services for new clients, services of five or more nights and during the holiday season are to be secured with a $100 deposit at time of booking to guarantee your spot. Balance due just prior to departure.